SMD Power Inductor with Up to 50A Current Rating and Super-low
Key Specifications/Special Features
- Low-profile power inductor
- Low DCR SMD power inductor
- Large current SMD power inductor
- SMD magnetically shield power inductor
- Shielded SMD power chip inductor
- Magnetic shielded surface mount inductor with high-current rating
- Low-profile and shielded very effective in space-conscious
- Low-resistance to deep power loss minimum
- Operating temperature: -40 to 105°C (contain heating coil)
- Appearance inspection: no external defect by visual inspection
- Terminal strength: after soldering, between copper plate and
terminals of coil, push in two directions of X, Y with standing as
- Terminal should not peeled off
- Heat endurance of re-flow soldering: 240
- Insulating resistance: over 100MΩ at 100V DC between wire and core
- Dielectric strength: no dielectric breakdown at 100V DC for one
minute between wire and core
- Temperature characteristic: inductance coefficient (0 to 2,000) x
10 to 6/(-25 to +80°C) inductance deviation within ±5.0%, after 96
- Humidity characteristic: in 90 to 95% relative humidity at 40 ±2%
RH and one hour drying under normal condition
TIGER designs and manufactures a wide range of products for
critical applications in various industries, including but not
· Consumer Electronics
· Military & Aerospace
We are uniquely positioned to offer the highest quality products
for critical applications as well as cost effective products for
price sensitive applications.
Scan the code, add my wechat please.
Free sample is available !
If you need any products, please kindly send us your drawings or
sample for quotation.
1. Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, sample order is available for quality check and market
2. Q: What's the delivery time?
A: Sample order needs 10 days. Formal order needs around 20 days.
3. Q: What's your payment terms?
A: We usually accept T/T at sight as the main payment terms, and
other payment can also be negotiated.
4. Q: Do you have the prodcts in stock?
A: Yes,we will keep some general ones in stock.
5. Q: Can I mix different models in one container?
A: Yes, different models can be mixed up.