Transformers ER30 Type High Frequency Voltage Current Impedance
Key Specifications/Special Features
* High operation frequency
* High flux density,permeability
* High reliability
* High power
* High-temperature resistant
* High power density
* High isolation strength
* Large output power
* Wide operating voltage range
* Wide operating frequency
* Low temperature rise
* Low loss ferrite core
* Low heat generation.
* Low power loss
* Low magnetic leakage
* Closed magnetic circuit for lowest EMI
* 3000VAC isolation or higher
* 130℃, 155℃, 180℃ wire, TIW
* Defective rate ≤0.3%
* ER Magnets standard size finished min.7.5 max.40
* Available in various sizes and types
* Various structures meet customer requirements
* Compact (miniature) size design.
* Multi-shell option, available in customized versions.
* Suitable for high-temperature environment
* Strong interference immunity.
* Neat appearance and convenient installation
* Excellent mechanical strength.
* Excellent solderability
* Excellent frequency characteristics
* Excellent performance and thermal efficiency stability.
Dimension and PIN Sequence
TIGER designs and manufactures a wide range of products for
critical applications in various industries, including but not
· Consumer Electronics
· Military & Aerospace
We are uniquely positioned to offer the highest quality products
for critical applications as well as cost effective products for
price sensitive applications.
Scan the code, add my wechat please.
Free sample is available !
If you need any products, please kindly send us your drawings or
sample for quotation.
1. Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, sample order is available for quality check and market
2. Q: What's the delivery time?
A: Sample order needs 10 days. Formal order needs around 20 days.
3. Q: What's your payment terms?
A: We usually accept T/T at sight as the main payment terms, and
other payment can also be negotiated.
4. Q: Do you have the prodcts in stock?
A: Yes,we will keep some general ones in stock.
5. Q: Can I mix different models in one container?
A: Yes, different models can be mixed up.